Saturday, May 17, 2014

Greetings, mortal

Greetings, mortal.

It appears that you have unwittingly stumbled upon my "blog" of sorts.

I am currently working in collaboration with my close friend The Smug Kestrel in "writing a series of spanning short stories into a complete, intersecting series".

This blog focuses on MY side of the story, which basically involves me founding a corporation that will one day rule the world with a fist of wurtzite boron nitride, getting overthrown by my own personal guard, and saving a bunch of god-like aliens.

"What an egotistic, delusional freak."

Ta Gueule!

Anyways, The Smug Kestrel and I are currently hard at work ironing out the incredibly messed up timeline, and we are about halfway through. Or so I think. I will start posting some moderately long walls of text mythic sci-fi stories once we fix up all major and minor flaws within the universe that is *REDACTED*

"What's redacted?"

The cliffhanger, you ignorant imbecile.

"Oh, okay. *coughs* Nice knowing you, and bye."

Goodbye. Oh, and please do remember to check out this blog sometime later this month!

*awkward silence*

Hello?

*crickets chirping*

Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment